We offer the opportunity for each resident to develop physically, socially, and cognitively
according to their individual learning style and capabilities. Some of our methods include but
are not limited to:
Mandatory for all subjects where residents have a grade averaging less than 84%
Through the efforts of our employees, area professionals, volunteers, mentors, along with
- Facility based life skills training
each residents’ circle of support we shall prepare our residents for adulthood.
This activity may be accomplished through school involvement, facility based activity,
- Sixty minutes each day of physical activity
at the local YMCA, or by an activity organized by the administrative team.
- Community activities and involvement/ volunteering
- Spiritual activities as well as social involvement
Group counseling sessions are mandatory twice a month for all residents, however if any
resident has an assessed need for more and/ or individual sessions, we will cater to their
- Exploration of careers through internships
Our activities are evaluated on a regular basis and changes are made to tailor to the needs of our